ARIES TrailCrusher Jeep JK Front Bumper (2156000)
It's one thing to give your Jeep an aggressive look, and it's another to outfit it for the offroad ride. With the ARIES TrailCrusher® Jeep bumper, you get both. The TrailCrusher® is designed, built and tested to work hard on the trail and give your Jeep the functional advantage. It also features a tough, trail-ready look that's completely customized to fit the Jeep Wrangler JK.
The ARIES TrailCrusher® bumper for Jeep Wrangler is particularly engineered for hard work offroad using a winch and shackles. Its one-piece design, 3/16" thick steel plate construction and vehicle-specific installation all converge to deliver dependable strength on the front end of the Jeep. The TrailCrusher® bumper for Jeep JK is thoroughly tested to provide a winch rating and shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. straight-line pull.
The center section of the TrailCrusher® bumper is equipped with pre-drilled, slotted holes that offer a secure, universal winch mounting platform. The winch mount accepts most types of aftermarket winches without any additional brackets or supports needed (winch not included). The front of the bumper also features pre-drilled holes for mounting a hawse fairlead #2156070 or roller fairlead #2156071.
To protect the winch from brush, rocks and other offroad debris, this TrailCrusher® Jeep JK bumper can accept the stinger-style brush guard #2156050. The brush guard is constructed from 3/16" thick steel and securely bolts onto the bumper shoulder sleeves for dependable strength. The stinger brush guard not only helps protect the winch for a long operating life, but it also gives your Jeep JK an aggressive accent (brush guard not included).
The shackle mounts of the TrailCrusher® bumper are equally strong and useful like the universal winch mount. They are welded into place on the 1/4" thick shoulder sleeves and are designed to accept a 7/8" diameter pin. ARIES shackles #2166071 are a perfect fit and are rated for 12,500 lbs. straight-line pull.
To make sure the TrailCrusher® bumper for Jeep can uphold its superior winch and shackle rating and withstand the rigors of the offroad trail, it is constructed from one-piece powder-coated steel. We use 3/16" thick steel plates and weld them into a single piece for maximum strength. The steel body is then strengthened even further with 1/4" thick shoulder sleeves and the shackle mounts; both of which are also welded into place. Finally, we apply a highly durable E-coat and carbide black powder coat finish, giving the bumper excellent rust, chip and UV resistance to withstand the elements.
Taking this one-piece steel Jeep bumper to the next level, it is engineered specifically for offroad style and functionality. It not only has an aggressive, angular look to complement offroad Jeeps, but it is also designed to mount high and tight against the front of the Jeep. This ensures plenty of ground clearance even over rocky terrain and winding trails. The bumper also has a narrowed width, accenting the body lines of the Jeep and maintaining full compatibility with large offroad tires.
Each TrailCrusher® bumper is made with a vehicle-specific design, ensuring compatibility with your own unique Jeep Wrangler. This particular custom Jeep bumper fits the Jeep Wrangler JK (see application information to verify fitment with your year, model and style). A rear bumper #2157000 is also available.
A vehicle-specific design ensures maximum strength for the bumper and promotes the easiest possible installation. TrailCrusher® Jeep bumpers require no drilling for installation, utilizing the pre-existing factory mounting points on the vehicle. The installation also requires no pump relocation, unlike some competitive models. The TrailCrusher® installs with heavy-duty 3/8" thick steel brackets for dependable strength and rigidity, and it comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation.
- Winch and shackle ratings of 12,500 lbs. for ultimate off-road functionality
- Standard winch mounting platform accepts most types of winches
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4" thick sleeves provide reliable anchoring points
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8" in diameter (#2166071 recommended)
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- One-piece construction with 3/16" thick, all-steel plates for maximum strength
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road-style design
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat with rust-resistant E-coat finish
- Accepts angular brush guard #2156050 for added winch protection
- Center round cutouts accept OE bumper lights
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8" thick brackets for solid installation
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes bumper and mounting hardware
- Models with factory steel front bumper will require the purchase of aftermarket fog lights (not included)