Synergy MFG Jeep JK / JL / JLU / JT Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud
The Synergy Jeep Track Bar Stabilizer Mount Stud replaces the front axle side track bar bolt and includes a low profile stud for mounting the steering stabilizer.
- 07-18 Jeep JK / JKU Wrangler
- 18+ Jeep JL / JLU Wrangler
- 20+ Jeep JT Gladiator
- Moves steering stabilizer up and out of the way to prevent damage
- Low profile stabilizer mounting stud prevents interference with Synergy upgraded steering components
- Replaces axle side track bar mounting bolt
- Allows mounting of any stabilizer that uses a 1/2 inch bolt
- CNC Machined from 4140HT steel
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Used in 8807-03 JL / JT steering stabilizer relocation kit.
- The stock Jeep JL / JT steering stabilizer inner bushing sleeve will need to be drilled out to 1/2 inch and can be easily done by hand.
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2 inch. This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.