SteerSmarts GRIFFIN XD™ STEERING ATTENUATOR UPGRADE FOR YETI XD™ DRAG LINKS
GRIFFIN XD™ STEERING ATTENUATOR UPGRADE FOR YETI XD™ DRAGLINKS
|by Steer Smarts||Part number: 07098001 (Black Bellow) / 07098002 (Red Bellow)|
The Griffin XD™ is a highly engineered, direct swap-out for your Yeti XD™ draglink adjusting sleeve. It is specifically designed for the extreme stresses of off-roading and reduces the harsh road feedback inherent in the steering system. Simply put, it improves the drivability of the vehicle and gives you peace of mind, whether hitting the streets or the trail.
- Reduces harsh and negative feedback to your steering wheel.
- Easy Bolt-On Installation.
- Designed for the proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interference.
- E-coated for a long-lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Patented Design
- Compatible with JK, JL, JT YETI XD Draglink variants **see below for non-compatible setups/those that need modification
- MADE IN THE USA
The Griffin XD is recommended for the following applications:
- Wranglers equipped with 35" tires or larger.
- Compatible with JK, JL, JT equipped with a YETI XD Draglink.
*JK/JKU Jeeps equipped with Hard Rock/Anniversary Edition Factory Skid plates will need to slightly modify skid plate to clearance for the Griffin XD
**JT Mojave Owners - Front Skid Plate will interfere with this part -- if you want to run the attenuator, you will need to remove the skid plate or modify.