Metalcloak JL Wrangler Duroflex Control Arms, Full Set
- CNC formed 1 1/2" .187 DOM Steel Tubing(Front Lower / Rear Control Arms)
- CNC formed 1 1/4" .187 DOM Steel Tubing (Front Upper Control Arms)
- Adjustable Forged Threaded Ends
- High Clearance Bends
- DuroFlex™ Joints Enhanced with Kevlar
- Vibration Dampening & Self Centering (best ride quality)
- 68° of Maximum Articulation (typical arms only 40°)
- Maintenance Free and Easily Rebuildable
- Gold Zinc Plated for Protection Against the Elements
- Designed for Maximum UP and DOWN Travel
Fitted with Duroflex™ Joints, the only vulcanized elastomer, self-centering joint enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber – providing incredible durability with more misalignment in the control arms and better vibration dampening than anything else available. Exclusive to MetalCloak (see detailed info in the main body).
MetalCloak “components” have been proven safe with the FMVSS certificate of safety configured with 37" tires, full body armor and suspension lift.