MetalCloak JK Wrangler Long-Travel Durotrak Track Bar Kit, Rear
The MetalCloak JK Wrangler Solid Chromoly Long-Travel Adjustable Rear Track Bar Kit is uniquely engineered for maximum up-travel as well as down travel and uses MetalCloak 2 piece Durotrak joints (mcpatents.com). Made for use on lifts from 2.5" - 5.5" Lift.
- 1.25" Solid Chromoly Bar for Ultimate Strength
- Bends to Clear Factory Exhaust & Diff Cover
- Adjustable Length
- Patented Durotrak™ Bushings
- Easy Bolt-On Bracket (No Welding)
- No Frame Interference
- Adjustable Solid Chromoly Rear Durotrak™ Track Bar
- 7GA Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Gold Zinc Plate Protection
- 100% Bolt on Installation
- Made in the USA
The Durotrak 2 piece bushing provides the best NVH along with 360 degrees of rotation to eliminate any possibility of bind.
MetalCloak's Bolt-on rear track bar bracket is made of strong 7GA steel and is CAD designed for a perfect bolt on fit. This is the BEST and only bolt on long travel track bar system with patented durotrak joints available for your JK.
MetalCloak “components” have been proven safe with the FMVSS certificate of safety configured with 37" tires, full body armor and suspension lift.
Note: We Recommend You Have a Suspension Specialist Align Your Jeep Once a MetalCloak Suspension is Installed.