MetalCloak JK 4 Link Long Arms, Upper Front Kit
MetalCloak JK Wrangler Jeep Duroflex™ Upper Long Arm Control Arm kit is a weld-on solution providing the best axle placement control.
JK Upper Front Four Link Long Arm Kit Features:
- CNC formed 1.5" DOM x 3/16" Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Forged Threaded Ends with Lock lock nuts
- Gold Zinc Plated for Protection Against the Elements
- Equipped with Kevlar infused Duroflex™ Joints
- The best Noise-Vibration-Harshness Dampening (NVH)
- 68° of Maximum Articulation (typical arm only 40°)
- Self Centering Joint shares load forces equally
- Maintenance Free Joints that are Easily Rebuildable
- 7GA Steel Frame Mounts are Gusseted for extra strength
- Weld On Mounts are precision CAD formed for perfect fit
Equipped with Our Patented (mcpatents.com) Duroflex Joints, these control arms feature the only self-centering, vulcanized elastomer joint that is enhanced with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. With incredible durability and more usable misalignment, MetalCloak control arms offer better vibration dampening than anything else available; Duroflex joints are exclusive only to MetalCloak (see detailed info in the main body). Securely mount the control arms with the provided CAD formed, weld on, gusseted, 7GA steel brackets that are built for a "no compromise" build.
MetalCloak “components” have been proven safe with the FMVSS certificate of safety configured with 37" tires, full body armor and suspension lift.