Infotainment 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT GPS Navigation Radio Uconnect UAQ 4C NAV Upgrade
- The UAQ system contains integrated navigation mapping which provides full coverage for: USA, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, and Canada.
- Supports English, French, & Spanish languages
No-hassle, Plug & Play system. Pre-programmed to your specific vehicle. Eligible for our Compatibility Guarantee.
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
Use the menu above to select the type of upgrade for your application.
UAQ (8.4" Nav) - Select this option if your Gladiator currently features the 5-inch UAA or 7-inch UAG radio and you would like to upgrade to the premium 8.4-inch UAQ GPS navigation system with 3D maps & landmark icons. The UAQ also features Sirius Traffic Plus & Travel Link (subscription required) and is 100% Apple CarPlay & Android Auto ready.
UAA (5" Screen) to UAG (7" Non-Nav w/ CarPlay & Auto) - Select this option if your Gladiator currently features the 5" UAA radio and you would like to upgrade to the 7-inch UAG non-navigation radio with built-in Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability.
Installation of this product would be rated a 2 out of 5. 1 being extremely easy and 5 being extremely difficult. It is recommended prior to installing any automotive electronics that the negative battery terminal be disconnected.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Gladiators with the base model 5-inch UAA system will lose their volume knob when upgrading to the 7-inch or 8.4-inch system. If you would like to retain a volume knob meanwhile gaining digital automatic temperature control see our Jeep Climate Control Kit. Otherwise, your factory installed audio controls on your steering wheel will allow the adjustment of the volume.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing roll bar mounted Sirius® satellite radio antenna. If you would like to add SiriusXM satellite radio capability to your vehicle check out our plug & play SiriusXM Satellite Radio Antenna Kit.
- Please note that if you're upgrading from the base model UAA (non-SiriusXM capable) to the UAG or UAQ in order to retain the compass feature you must install the antenna above. Otherwise, our GPS Antenna would be required to retain your compass.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing steering wheel mounted audio controls. If your Jeep is not equipped check out our plug & play Steering Wheel Audio Controls.
- If you would like to add Sirius® Travel Link and Sirius® Traffic to the UAQ, simply purchase our OBD Genie C-STL Programmer. (Subscription with SiriusXM required)
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing digital back-up rear view camera.
- Pre-programmed to function with your vehicle's existing UConnect® bluetooth hands-free calling feature. Simply re-pair your phone to the newly installed system.
- Those who upgrade to the UAQ system will not currently be able to subscribe to the Sirius Guardian® feature. This is only available for Jeeps factory equipped with the UAQ.