Fabtech 5" TRAIL LIFT KIT W/ STEALTH SHOCKS for JT Gladiator 4.5 inch (K4175M)
WHAT’S IN THE SYSTEM
- Front 1.75" OD .250 wall Link Arms
- Rear 2.0" OD .313 wall Link Arms
- Draglink Flip Kit
- Front & Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Front & Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Sway Bar Links
- Front Shock Mount Bracket
- Front & Rear Bump Stop Extensions
CONTROL LINK ARMS
Proper factory bushing cross bolt angles are parallel on Fabtech Short Arm link arms eliminating premature bushing wear resulting in poor handling.
- This system replaces the four lower link arms due to their vulnerability to offroad obstacles and include the massive Fabtech 5 Ton Joints® with a lifetime warranty.
- 1.75″ OD. .250″ thick wall Link Arms guaranteed not to bend.
FRONT & REAR DUAL RATE LONG TRAVEL COIL SPRINGS
Corner specific Dual Rate coils springs provide a level stance side to side and offer factory load carrying capacity with a smooth ride.
As a true dual rate coil, the first stage of the coil allows the spring to respond to small bumps for a very complaint ride at lower speeds. As the spring travels further, the rate increases to absorb larger impacts and support additional cargo of the vehicle.
These American made springs are the best on the market for all around driving while providing increased suspension travel for offroad use.
DRAGLINK FLIP SYSTEM
A heavy duty draglink is relocated on the steering knuckle to retain the factory steering geometry with the stock pitman arm. It provides bind free operation at full articulation and eliminates bump steer throughout the travel. It does not increase load on the steering box like a dropped pitman arm can.
FRONT LOWER SHOCK MOUNTS
These brackets reposition the front shocks, so they function without interference of suspension components or the axle with the increased articulation.
FRONT TRACK BAR BRACKET
To work in conjunction with the Draglink Flip System, the front Track Bar is relocated to the proper operating plane with a 1/4" thick steel bracket that bolts to the axle housing for a lifetime of trouble free use.
REAR TRACK BAR BRACKET
A bolt on 1/4" thick steel bracket is built to eliminate mount deflection when the track bar moves through its full cycle. It relocates the factory track bar to retain the important factory roll center.
BUMP STOP EXTENSIONS
Front and rear bump stop extensions keep the suspension from over cycling with the increased ride height preventing damage to steering and suspension parts. The extensions utilize the factory closed cell cushions for a progressive stop at the end of the suspension travel.
FRONT & REAR SWAY BAR LINKS
The extended length front and rear sway bar links with urethane bushings reposition the bars to work within the factory operating planes. These links are provided to eliminate the sway bar from going over center and creating link bind at full extension travel.
These extended length monotube shocks have a nitro carborized piston rod for corrosion resistance and resist rock chipping. Stealth shocks have a great highway ride with good offroad damping capacity.
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R18 Wheel Size – 18X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20X9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 37/12.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/no trimming
- Tire Size – 40/13.50R17 Wheel Size – 17X9 w/ 4.5in BS w/cutting